What happens after I submit my new Extension Studies course to the UofN?
Your course goes through an approval process as follows:
- First, the Extension Studies Registrar looks through the submission to make sure everything has been completed properly;
- If there is anything that needs adjustment or explanation, our registrar will be in touch with you;
- When this step is complete, it is forwarded to the Extension Studies Director who decides the approval path;
- The course then is passed through the various course reviewers;
- If there are any questions or adjustments needed, the course will be returned to you for these to be made, after which you resubmit the course;
- Once the review process is complete, you will receive an email confirming its approval.