How do I determine the level of my course, 100, 200, 300 etc?
The course levels are determined as follows:
- 100 level, is the introductory level.
- 200 level is broad knowledge in a specialized field, moving beyond the introductory level.
- 300 level is specialized knowledge with growing depth in an area; the equivalent to an undergraduate level course.
- 400 level is broad and coherent knowledge with depth in underlying principles; moving towards the graduate level of training.
- 500 level is an advanced senior professional level.